Good first impression

Just made my account, impressive format and really good first impression. Love the dashboard is easy to access and gives an exclusive summary of everything. Convenient and easy to use!

4 Likes

Hi @Nuventhi-de-Mel - welcome to the community

Thank you for such wonderful feedback, I look forward to sharing it with the team.

2 Likes

I also think it was easy to set up an account and make an invoice so far the app is going well for me

2 Likes

Easy to register as a tester (despite I had to request to resend a code - this glitch happend on 2 occasions)
Impressive informative and convenient dashboard
Intuitive menue, very convenient

As someone who manually does their invoices (I’m old school!), I have been exploring the platform regularly every night. I am trying to learn each part and understand in what situation some of the functions are even needed. It’s really impressive!
On the other hand, it has also been a bit overwhelming, but everyone’s posts have helped me.

1 Like

I agree I’m not very familiar with accounting software so it’s a bit overwhelming for me too but the more you play around with it the more certain things make sense but I think some tutorial videos would be helpful and useful to show people initially how each section or item works so that would be my main feedback would be to have tutorials or written instructions in like a help page :blush:

1 Like

If you follow the ‘help & support’ button within the application, it should take you to a page offering our knowledge base or community - the knowledge base has a number of articles in written format with images.

Thanks Bane, I will look into that :blush:

1 Like